How to Update Pluto TV
- 2019-01-14 15:40
You can find 3.6.8 -the most recent Pluto Tv app for Android on Google Play here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.pluto.android
To ensure you have 6.0 the latest version of Android TV will vary by device manufacturer...
To ensure that you have 8.0 - the latest version of the app...
- From the Roku Home screen, choose Settings.
- Choose System.
- Find and select System update.
- Select the Check Now button to run a system check.
- You will see the Roku update Pluto TV channel.
Note: Once update is complete, you can click back to Home and select Pluto TV channel and hit * to view the updated app version.
To ensure that you have the 5.2 Apple TV / tvOS 12.0 - the latest version(s) of the app...
- From the Home screen, choose App Store.
- Choose Purchased.
- Find and select the Pluto TV app to update.
- Select the Install icon and Pluto TV will download to your Apple device.
Note: Once update is complete, you can re-open the updated app version from update screen.
You can find the 4.2.3 -the most recent Pluto Tv app for iOS on iTunes store here:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pluto-tv-live-tv-and-movies/id751712884
Smart Tv's Most Smart Tv's have an App Store / Hub / Panel where you search for new apps, and update current ones. Below are some general Help Articles from a few of our supported Smart Tv's.